All I got for Christmas is my two front teef! This is Treycen enjoying his eggs and crackers breakfast, don't mind the food, he hasn't quite grasped the concept of not talking with his mouth full.
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them. That you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience"
T just informed me that we need to take our "hundred bucks" and go get a truck and trailer and camper and snowmobiles and a boat before we go camping!
T-ism: "Mom, remember when the alligator bit off Uncle Ryan's knee?" (Ryan had surgery and apparently this is what he told my 3 year old) Mom; "What are you talking about?" T; "That was crazy! He needs to be careful next time!" There you go Ryan! BE CAREFUL NEXT TIME!!
T-ism: I can't blow my nose cuz my brains are stuck!
Both kids come crying to me today. P was saying her brother's name. T tells me; "I am freakin sick and tired of her buggin me!!!" I just busted up laughing. I hurt his feelings for laughing at him and had to go to time out, but I couldn't help myself!!
T got a scooter yesterday. We told him that he could play with it today. I got woken up by him climbing in bed with me along with his scooter! Then after playing outside for a while, he parked his scooter by the fence and told dog not to eat it while he came in the house. Dog went over and started sniffing. T yelled at dog saying he told him it would make him really sick. Funny!
Uncle says to T : " Oh no, I have a hole in my pants, do you have a hole in your pants?" T said matter-of-factly; "No, I have a hole in my bumm."
T was asleep and dog started barking like crazy. Woke up T and he started to yell out the window; "Kramer, stop barking. I am trying to take a nap! BE QUIET!!" I guess T is only getting a 20 minute nap today, no thanks to the dog!
Got new driveway poured today! T has been trying so hard to sneak out the front door to help "dig" with the guys (workers). I have threatened him so many times. Just as the workers were walking away from smoothing the wet cement, T hucked his baseball over the fence and right into the brand new driveway! It couldn't have been better timing. He turns to me and says; "oh darn, now I have to go get it."
"Come back backhoe loader! You made a mess in my yard and you didn't clean it up! Put back the driveway RIGHT NOW!!" ~Treycen
T asked if he could watch the movie "Cars" while he ate dinner. I told him no. He replied back, "But mom, that is my favorite movie and I have to watch it while I eat my favorite dinner!"....Score! Got a compliment from the kid!
T said a "garbage" word today and when I told him it was not a good word, he argued that it was a good word. When I reminded myself that arguing with a 3 yr old gets me no where, I asked him why he thought it was good. He says; "Cuz daddy says it all the time." Uh, again. What do you say to that?
So a month ago, at the store, T fell out of the cart on his head while trying to help me unload groceries. After the store manager knew that he was just fine, he brought us some cookies from the deli. Flash forward a month: "T, sit down you are going to fall out on your head again!" .... "It's ok mom, they will just bring us cookies!"
We passed by the temple yesterday. I point it out to my kids and T says; "I love the temple, I am going there someday!" He IS learning something in primary!! No offense to his teachers of course, he just doesn't pay attention. After all, it was the teachers that pointed out to me that he knew every word to "I am a child of God"!
T was blessing the food and I had him repeat, "bless daddy at work..." he repeats; "bless daddy at work and bless daddy's car." I sure hope that he doesn't know something we don't know!!! I guess his car could use all the prayers it could get!!
I was shopping at walmart the other day with both kids in the cart, I turned to read a label just as two college girls walked by. As soon as they had passed our cart, I hear one of the girls say to her friend, "That little boy just decked me!!" I flipped around and asked her to repeat what she just said. It was true! I scolded T and told him we don't hit girls. He simple stated, "She was in my bubble!"
I asked T to go sit at the table and finish his breakfast. He whined and said he didn't want to. When I asked him why, he said, "Cuz sissy is buggin me!"
We sit down to dinner and T asks daddy, " How was your day?" Adam replied, "Mine was great, how was yours?" Silly kid.
My three year old wanted a popsicle today and he told me I couldn't have on cuz it would make me FAT!! If only he would tell me that every time I reach for a treat!!
THOUGHT the kids were JUST chasing each other round the house and playing GOOD, when I took a break from the dishes to see what was so funny.... it looked like 4 cans of silly string had been opened in the house! I looked closer and realized that it was baby lotion that had been squirted out EVERYWHERE while Paisley ran behind stepping in it both laughing their guts out.
Today he called it "Egg Nog 'n' Egg" Gotta love that kid!
My cousin reminded me of this so I had to write it down for posterity. My daughter is too young for nursery, but too old to sit still in the adult class so we wander the halls. She finds her way to the nursery then stands and knocks till someone opens the door. She then marches right in there like she owns the place! Lets hope that attitude hangs in there in another month!!
A Two-year-old's recipe for hot chocolate: 1 kiddie cup of water, 6 scoops of cocoa mix, caramel syrup, maple syrup and whip cream! This is what he wanted me to put in his hot chocolate. At least this time, everything was sweet.
Got locked out of my house just after setting up the christmas tree by my two year old! As I am frantically trying to coax him into unlocking the door, He hollers, "Ha ha mommy, I locked you out!" When I finally got back in the house 20 minutes later, every single decoration was back off the tree! My kids think they are geniuses!
We pass by the temple where our family was sealed a year ago this week and point it out to my kids. "WOW mommy, its purrdy, I want to go in!" "Next time we get a little brother or sister we can all go in there." I make a left turn and he says "No mommy, No. Wrong way." "Where should we go?" "Go get brother or sister!"
My two year old sees the space heater glowing and says, "mommy, someday when I get a marshmallow, I am going to put it on a stick and burn it!"
My son just did a swan dive off the back of the couch onto his friend. They both came up crying. One has a bloody nose, the other will have a black eye. BOYS!!
My son drops a spoonful of cereal in his lap and out of no where he says, "What the duce?" hmmm, I wonder where he learned that?
Getting ready for bed and he asks for another cup of milk. I remind him again that the milk is all gone. The next thing I know, he says to me, "See ya mommy, I go store and bring home milk, ok?" I look over and he has his snow boots on and his light jacket over his pajamas..... Now looking back, I should have let him go just to see what he would do. (Dang)
"Mommy, I really need milk." "There is no milk, you drank it all gone this morning, remember?" He stomps his foot on the ground and screams, "Then go to the store!!" Kids are so spoiled these days.
Conversation with a two year old: "Son, when you make a bad choice, it makes mommy sad...." "Mommy, don't be sad." "Then you need to make good choices." "Mommy, I am a good boy."
Stopped at a stop light, just happened to be in front of an Arctic Circle. When the light turned green, I punched the gas and my two year old starts screaming like someone had just shot him. I pull over and examine him to find nothing wrong. Too a few minutes to calm him down. When he could finally speak again, he says: " I want hangurbers back there!"
"Mommy, I eat hangurbers all the time last week, I not hungry." Treycen said after asking him what he wants for breakfast.
0 comments:
Post a Comment