Our Lehi High School had a fundrasier football game. They had several mascotts come and play a football game against the highschool football team. It was so funny watching the mascotts do flips and make fun of the refs and just goof off. We love football, but this was the funnest game we have ever been to. If mommy gets her way, Treycen will be playing for the NFL! I really had to beg to get this picture. The BYU cougar took one look at my sweatshirt and he refused. I had to explain that we have a huge rivalry in our family because everyone in the family roots for BYU, but what they don't realize is more time has been spent on UofU campus then BYU! GO UTES!!!
This picture is for you, Ryan! Go Chicago Bulls! (He wasn't a very good football player.)
Where Am I?
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment