March 30, 2008

$27.99... Just round up!

I wanted to be really sneaky this year and surprise Adam with a cake. We spent the whole weekend visiting family so it wasn't going to happen. Then I came up with a brilliant plan! I asked Brittney to make the cake. I must say she did an AWESOME JOB!
Cameron said that anyone who would not get what the cake meant, had to be complete idiots....



Did you get it? No worries, a few of us didn't get it. Adam even had to think about it for a while! I think he forgot how old he was for a second. The cake was a hit and I would have never thought of the idea myself. Thanks Britt. You are hired!

Adam, I love you more than words can say. I am so grateful to have you in my life. You are so passionate about life and always find the funny side of things. You are great at thinking outside the box. You have so much energy and you show me what is worth living for in life. You are an adorable daddy and it makes me so proud to have seen you want that so badly and then have that special bond with our son. You are my best friend- you listen to all my thoughts, you try to solve my problems, you are loveable and compliment me constantly. I could go on, but it will only get mushy. Thank you for being you and for living up to what your parents have taught you.

Happy birthday Adam, I hope it was everything your special day should be! Double the fun, double the gum. Hee hee. We love you Adam!

1 comments:

Scott*n*Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Adam! Man, your getting old!!!!=)