April 23, 2008

My boy is growing up so fast!

I have had so much fun this week watching Adam's cousins' little girl, Maggie. They went on a cruise and trusted us to watch their 3 month old for 9 days! It has been a blast! I am just shocked at how big Treycen acts and looks around her. He is NOT a baby anymore! He has turned into a toddler.
Treycen has had so much fun too. He is constantly coming up to her and laying his head down on what ever part of her body he can reach and he says "ahhhhh". I have no clue where he picked that up, but he loves to give Maggie hugs. He is going to be a good big-brother someday.

"Ticka-ticka-ticka", this is Treycen tickling her feet. I'm afraid that his daddy has taught him how to big a big tease.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay that picture of him sitting with her.... so cute! What a great smile! He does look and seem so much older, I can't believe how fast they grow!

Flinders Family said...

I love his smile in those pictures! At least he didn't pick up on the bullying from hanging around Tallan too much. Glad you're home, but we still haven't seen you! We all missed you! Brooklyn asked to go to your house and play at least twice while you were gone.