June 16, 2008

Weekend at the Ranch

My mom wanted to get everyone together for her birthday and it was so much fun! We got to spend some time with our step family and get to know them better.

Mindy and I started off our trip at the grocery store. The boys had a blast in the car(t).

Nana only filled the pool up halfway so that the little kids could play in just a couple feet of water. We found this silly hat and everyone had to try it on. Treycen's eyes were being squished but he loved this hat.
My brother Andrew tried on the silly hat too.

My step sister has adopted two kids that are full african-american and they are adorable. When Treycen stands next to him, he looks really white. I guess it is a good thing that I am not in the picture!


Isn't Natalie a cutie? This is my niece. I just had to add this cute picture.

0 comments: