October 11, 2008

A picture to remember


This Adam's grandma. She is the sweetest lady I know. She made this quilt for Paisley and
it even has the Paisley design on it. I love it, it is perfect!
Paisley is getting so big! I haven't taken many pictures lately, sorry moms. She had baby acne and it didn't look very pretty, but she is back to being perfect again. Isn't she just the cutest thing? She is 2 months old now. Time is flying by. At what point do you stop calling her a newborn and she is just a baby? She has definitely developed some lungs and she no longer has that newborn cry. I love being a mother to a little girl. She is so fun to dress and talk to.
I just love all the pink!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow she is getting big! And check out those blue eyes! How adorable!