December 31, 2008

Aren't the stages of life funny?


OH, My baby girl is growing up. I decided to try some rice cereal tonight to see if it would help her sleep through the night and she loved it! She cried when it was gone and she still drank an 8 oz bottle! She is going to get even more round than she already is! I am okay with that - I love chubby babies.
And of course, Treycen has to help mom when it comes to sissy. He insists on holding her bottle and helps me get the wipes when we change her diaper. They are best buds. I hope I can always say that!
But here is the funny part... As soon as they start eating foods, parents quickly change their verbage from "good job, you are getting so big!" to "what did you get into this time?" Yes, these pictures of Paisley and Treycen were taken the same night.
In fact, this was taken only moments after Treycen was feeding his sister. He must have some super powers that make him fly. I knew that as soon as I got Paisley cleaned up and it was that eerie quiet through the house, Treycen was up to something. This is where I found him. We had to put the chips, cookies, and crackers on the top shelf of the pantry because with these stools, he can reach pretty high.
And just to reminisce, do you remember this picture?? This is when I caught him in the act the very first time. He snuk into the pantry and opened the crackers, cherios and captain crunch. He was going to town when I opened the pantry. His cheeks were so stuffed with food. Just you wait, I will have a picture just like this with Paisley here shortly!!

2 comments:

Miriam Lee said...

Love every minute of reading your blog!!! I will try to e-mail you tomorrow. We need to catch up!!

Anonymous said...

I love their new kitchen! It looks beautiful!
You most definately have a boy that's for sure. Oh and Paisley will do it too! Take my word.