January 20, 2009

Just and update on next week

Next week's events are creeping up on us so quickly!! We have been waiting for this to come for 6 months now and it is here!

The invitation is out there for all of you friends and family to join us for any or all of the events taking place next week, I sent out emails to all of you who I have emails for. If you did not get one, please leave a comment and I will forward you the details.

For those of you who have been asking....

Yes, we are doing great. My kids are starting to feel better now and I am feeling great again. Those dang colds that stayed around for two months!!!

Yes, Adam's dad is doing great. He is home from the hospital after a stomach surgery and keeps feeling better everyday.

With all that has gone on in the last month, I feel like the entire month of January has happened overnight. I am glad that there is always tomorrow!

Hope to see you all next week!!

0 comments: