November 13, 2009

Ward Sleep over

This year our ward had an overnighter at West Piney. It's a cabin up above Swan Valley that has the biggest slide I have ever seen in my life. Treycen wanted to go down it, but I wasn't about to let him go by himself, so I sat with him. I just about lost it. It goes really fast and it goes straight down. When we got to the bottom, Treycen was giggling so hard that he couldn't even stand up straight! He giggled the entire way up the stairs to the top again. I wished I had taken pictures, but I didn't think that I would really do it. Now I wished I had someone taking some pics.
After a delicious dinner, we played games. This game was a piece of bubble gum in the bottom of a bowl of whip cream. The first one to get the gum unwrapped and blow a bubble, won a candy bar. Treycen wanted to try it too.



After we put the kids to bed, we stayed up until 2:30 in the morning playing games. It was such a fun time and we really got to know some of the great people in our ward. We should do things like this more often. I will post more pics when others have posted their pics.

0 comments: