December 23, 2009

2009 for Treycen


TREYCEN is curious! That is the only way to describe him. He takes things apart just to see how they were put together. He climbs up to the highest point just to see what the world looks like up there, then jumps off!

His imagination runs wild and he tells his sister stories all the time. Treycen has a fear of bees and flies after getting stung. He loves his little sister to pieces. He anxiously waits by her door for her to wake up, then he says; “Sissy waked up! I gotta go make her laugh!”

I hear them giggling together quite often, there is nothing sweeter!

We love our little man, he brings so much joy and surprise into our lives, we couldn’t imagine our lives without him! At nearly three years old, his vocabulary is out of this world. The things he comes up with to say just baffle us. Can’t wait to hear what he has told his teachers next!

His most common used phrase is "Watch me!"

Treycen has a love for tractors, big trucks,
candy, water, all of his extended family and his uncle Josh on a mission.
He is the first to say "I am sorry" even if he wasn't involved. He loves to give kisses of all kinds. He has a routine of a smack, then eskimo kiss, then butterfly kiss, then zerbert on the cheek, then nose rub and finish it off with a chest bump! He never forgets either. He says, "Mommy, guess what?" I say what then he says, "I love you!"
Treycen is such a goof ball. We find him in the strangest places doing the silliest things just for a good laugh.
He is just what his daddy needs - someone who will laugh just as hard as he does at silly things and someone who can take all the teasing and dish it out just as much.
Thank heaven for little boys!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little man! Yes I will call him mine! I love that kid! When he ran up to me in KFC and gave me a hug... best feeling ever!