A while back, Treycen came running up the stairs screaming like a little girl. When we asked him what was wrong, this is what he told us:
"There's a BIG FREAKIN BEETLE on the stairs!!" Sure enough! It was the largest beetle I have ever seen in Idaho (or Utah for that matter).
Ever since then, we keep asking him to repeat to other people what he found on the stairs and he says it the same exact way every single time he tells the story: "BIIIIG (breathe) FFFFReakin (breathe) BEEdle!" Hilarious.
This morning I was doing the dishes and both kids come crying up the stairs. (Regular routine in our house lately)
Paisley is screaming thru her tears; "Treycen!" and poking her finger into his arm as she says it.
Treycen gets to the top of the stairs and I ask what happened. He takes a deep breath and he says;
"I am FFFREAKIN sick and tired of sissy buggin me!!" Then crumbles to the ground in a heap of tears as if he cannot take it anymore.
I bust up laughing and that hurt his feelings even more. He put me in time out for laughing at him. (No, he doesn't rule the house, but it's a technique we do to teach him there are consequences for every choice). I couldn't help myself. It was the funniest thing I have heard in a while.
I love my kids. Treycen just needs to toughin up a bit and Paisley (the little stinker) needs to stop being such a pest. She has this evil laugh she belts out when she makes her brother cry and she continues to pick on him. OH BROTHER! I remember all the times my siblings picked on me and it NEVER ended!! Here we go...... now, what worked on me when I was a kid????
1 comments:
I love that FFFFFReakin kid!
Post a Comment