Don't laugh! It's no professional job by any means, but I slaved over this cake for nearly 3 hours!! It's all a little two year old girl wanted!
I told Adam to remind me next time that for only $10 bucks more, I could get a professional cake and not have wasted 3 hours of my "Sanity time" making this... thing.
Paisley loved it, so it was all worth it in the end.
4 comments:
it makes me happy knowing someone was really happy on the July day. I might not of had a party, bday cake, or fun presents but at least she did. that is what makes us as parents enjoy our birthdays. I was so touched by your friends story with her little girl. We take our little ones for granted sometimes I think. It is always good to be reminded of what is important.
Happy Birthday Paisley. I am glad that someone else slaves over making cakes for their kids. I figured out this year that I rather enjoy the party then freaking out about a cake. You make a awesome mom. Wonderful tribute to your friend.I have been following and she has touched my life Thank you for sharing the blog with me.
Don't buy a professional cake when you do this great on your own! I love it and you can totally tell that Paisley does too!
THAT cake is impressive. I tried to do an Elmo cake one year and he turned out pink.
Post a Comment