Got a new camera today! As a photographer at heart, I didn't think I could be so excited about a little pocket size hand-held camera, but I AM!
This means no more pictures with water spots right in the middle of the picture, or pictures that are foggy and blurry. This means no more hauling my huge expensive camera every where I go and afraid to pull it out for fear that it will be banged up or scratched.
Now I can take pictures of my kids whenever I feel like it!
So here's my goal. Take pics of my kids EVERY SINGLE DAY.
I can't promise that I will post them every day, but I will take pics! I can't believe that I, myself, a photographer, can go months without snapping a single pic of my two prize people in my life. So here's to my new goal!
I just love doing Paisley's hair! This is one of my favorites!
28 rubberbands and a very patient daughter!!
1 comments:
That's asking a lot of your little girl! Mine wouldn't sit that long... well maybe Alexis will, but she will be crying when I take it all out!
Post a Comment