September 1, 2010

Spending Time with your kids : Priceless!

On my agenda today:

*Finish 3 more batches of laundry.

*Iron all of Adam's shirts.

*Write a report on our Youth Activity

*Make a slideshow of Girl's camp pictures

*Edit my last photo shoot

*Make Banana bread

*Pack for our camping trip

*Prepare my lesson for Sunday



On my KIDS' agenda:



Help mom clean the couch


and......
Make our own snack!



Mom's change of plans:


*Spend some much needed time with my kiddos! PRICELESS!!

3 comments:

Andersen said...

I find myself in the same boat. If I spend more time on my own lists I get more messes like you have. I always need to be reminded to spend more time with my kids. Maybe my lists of things to clean and do would be smaller.

Anonymous said...

OH.MY.HEAVENS!

This Idaho Girl said...

Peanut butter and season salt. One of my favorites.