My thoughts have been racing today for some crazy reason, not of the things I have going on, but of the love and gratitude I have for my eternal companion. I just can't kick it, not that I want to or anything, these thoughts bring me so much joy, but it's just weird. Not very often do I spend an entire day thinking of nothing else. Since it is messing with my busy day, I thought I had better write it down. Here it goes:
Dear Adam,
I love you! I am so grateful that above all my weaknesses and things that completely annoy you about me, you still love me. I wonder often what in the world attracted you to me to the point that you could overlook the not so attractive things and consider spending eternity with me.
I love that you care for me so much that you daily help me and guide me in ways to make myself a better person. You are so patient with me. More patient than anyone I have ever known. You laugh at my stupid comments and you help me see the humor in the things that make me feel like my world is falling apart.
You work so hard for us. Despite a career change and jumping into something that you had no schooling in, you had faith that it would work and you kept encouraging me to stick with it. You have learned so much and have grown more than that through this adventure. I am so proud of you for believing and trusting in two of the most honest guys we have ever met and starting something brand new with them. I am ashamed to say that I had my doubts but now I eat my words. I should have known that anything that My Adam puts his heart and soul into WILL work. It will do more than just WORK, it will be prosperous and outstanding. I am so proud to be loved by a man that has determination and never gives up on what he knows is right and good!
I am so grateful for your work ethic. I know that you work so hard and it makes me so happy to know that the foundation of your desire to work so hard is to take care of your family. I am so proud! I have no doubt in my mind that we will always be taken care of and have what we need because you love us that much!
I love you for the dad you are to our children! You are their hero and its a hero that I have no fear of them praising. I love the way you play with them. I love they way you sing to them and with them. I love how you teach them to be so brave. The qualities you are teaching them will help them become amazing adults.
I am grateful for your spiritual standing. You love your calling and those boys are so lucky to have a leader who puts his whole heart on the line for them. You are such an example to them. I love how much you love the scouting program and how much you want those boys to succeed.
As we get calls and invites from those boys you taught years ago and now are getting their mission calls, I am so proud of you and the example and love you have shown by fulfilling your church calling above and beyond what is asked of you. So much that these boys will forever remember the awesome leader that you were and are now.
You are one amazing husband, friend, companion and daddy! I feel so honored and lucky to have you in my life. I love you more than I show, I think that is why it has been on my mind so heavily today. My daily routine that I have set for myself does not include enough gratitude and appreciation for the wonderful man I have in my life.
With all my love,
Amber, your grateful wife.
0 comments:
Post a Comment