I decided to organize all of my crafty stuff one night after I thought the kids were asleep.....
Left the room for a few minutes and when I came back, this is what Paisley had done!
I seriously think this is my kids thought process:
"Ok, mom is gone. What is the messiest thing I can get into, how big of a mess can I make?"
"Oooh, THIS IS PERFECT!"
"Hurry, mom will be back in no time!"
After looking at her own picture, Paisley says to me; "Look it's Rondo!"
(Remember Rondo, the clown from our Hall family reunion?)
Kids!
1 comments:
Amber i LOVE all the pictures you have put up recently!! my favorite is the one of paisley an T kissin!! :) i would love if you could send me some new pictures in the mail for my walls!! i need a lot! but i will be happy with however many you can send.. i would jus print some but i have no printer :( let me know when u can send some and i will send you my address hope to talk to you soon!! Give loves to everyone!! xoxo ~ash
Post a Comment