January 5, 2012

My lil helper

I have been so busy today getting ready for my valentines mini photo sessions and I am exhausted.
While making dinner, paisley asks if she could wash dishes.
I know that my floor will be a puddle and that I will have to rewash every dish she does, but how can I resist having her sweet voice singing every song she knows while she squirts an entire bottle of dish soap on every dish?
I have pandora playing on my phone and she is singing along as if she wrote the song, making up her own words. I love this girl!
So if I forget to tell you sweet paisley, I love you soo much and you should know that you bring so much joy into my life! Thanks for spending the evening in the kitchen with your momma :) I needed that today!

0 comments: