January 12, 2012

The Treycen-isms are back!

I was just thinking the other day that I haven't heard any really funny Treycen-isms for a while.

Perhaps I have been a little too busy to listen or write them down when they happen.

Today he has been on one!

I picked him up from Preschool and he tells me;
"Mom, I was really good in school today so my consequence is I get to play the Wii all day long!"
I love this kid!  I have been pounding into his head the simple fact that every choice has a consequence, good or bad.  I guess he really does get it!

Later today, he was making a mess of my desk and he KNOWS he is not supposed to touch things on my desk.  When I scold him for doing something he knows is wrong, he simply said;
"You can take away all of my coins cuz I don't feel like playing the Wii today."

Dang,  this coin reward system is biting me in the rear more than it is helping.  He is just too smart for his own pants!!

One more.....
I am editing pictures of my cousin, Ashley's newborn baby.  They are huge BYU fans so one of the pics is baby Paxton all decked out in BYU clothes with BYU blanket and a BYU football.

Treycen walks in and with his most dramatic voice, he says;

"OH NO!!!!!"  I whirl around and ask him what was wrong.

"That baby doesn't have any Boise stuff!!"

Haha Mark and Ashley.... BOOYA!!!!  Treycen knows where his pride should be!

Thanks for keeping life light Treycen!  I love you for your silly ways of thinking. You bring so much sunshine into my life!

0 comments: