It really was in August, I am just a little slow adding these pics. Enjoy!
Notice the three rugrats on Grandma's lap? We decided that they were the three Shrek babies from Shrek 3. I am so glad that there are three of them so close together. I can't wait to move closer so that they can become best friends.
Natalie loves Treycen! She hugs and kisses him and she even gets mad when we take him away. She will be a good mommy someday. You wouldn't think that there are any resemblances in Treycen until you sit him next to Natalie. Look at those eyes!
Then there are the other two little girls! There are princesses! Treycen is so lucky to have such a wonderful family all around him. I am so excited for our family to grow by leaps and bounds as soon as all the aunts and uncles start bringing more cousins into the picture!
0 comments:
Post a Comment