The date was really August 7, 2007. ( It has taken me some time to put this blog together.) Our first sight of Treycen was at lunch on his 6 month birthday. He had the biggest brown eyes and had the biggest smile. I went to reach for him and he smiled so big at me. I was nervous that there would be attachment issues, but not after he smiled at me. As I was holding him, Adam was just staring at him. I asked Adam what he was thinking and he just said, "He is so beautiful!" Sorry Treycen, but you are a beautiful baby even if you are a boy.
Seeing Adam hold him for the first time was amazing. It felt like 'home'. Treycen was so alert and so hyper. He constantly jumped even if you tried to sit him on your lap, he would kick his legs like he was jumping.
0 comments:
Post a Comment