December 17, 2007

Adoption News!

We are making our family an Eternal one!
February 11th is going to be a great day here in Utah. Anyone who would like to witness this great event is more than welcome to come. I hear it is something you don't want to miss. Following our meeting with the judge, we will be celebrating over a light lunch and then we will take the opportunity to give our son a name and a blessing in the afternoon of the 11th. This is going to be an exciting day, but the following day, is what we have been anticipating for months, well years!
On Tuesday, the 12th of February, we have reserved the brand new Rexburg temple to "seal" the deal! We are hoping you all can make it! After the sealing, we will have a special dinner. Please call or email us if you would like more details. We are so excited and cannot wait! Treycen has been waiting a very long time for this special occasion and we are so thrilled to make our dreams come true! (801) 712-7200 or trabmada@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Burbank Family said...

I am so excited for you guys.It is a awesome thing to watch. I hope you are all doing well and wonderful. Lots of Love
Amy

Anonymous said...

Wow! I know you two felt like this day would never come. Word's cannot express how excited I am for you. I will of course be there, so give all the info. I love you guys so much. It will be a sad day when you leave Utah. Love you.