December 22, 2007

I saw Santa!

Our first visit to see Santa was a great success and these three pics tell the whole story...
Treycen gets sat on Santa's lap and he turns around to check him out....




Then he gives me the look. "I'm comfortable.. (notice the legs crossed), but I'm not sure that I like this old man in pajamas!" By the way, since when is it okay for Santa to get pictures in his pajamas???





Then the camera flash goes off and instantly, Treycen gives me that huge grin that he is famous for! What a HAM! That's my boy! This year was a success. I was terrified that my only picture of Treycen meeting Santa would be him screaming and reaching for me. Now that I think about it, could I expect anything less than a happy baby? We are so blessed. Merry Christmas to all. I hope that your pictures of Santa are happy ones too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay so where did you find Santa? What is with the PJ's? But oh how cute is Treycen! That's my big boy! Just wait until next year when he doesn't want to sit on Santa's lap. Happened with Holland this year. You should check out that picture on my blog. Hilarious! Love ya and Merry Christmas!

Rachel S said...

Oh my gosh! He is so cute! I'm glad the visit with Santa went well! You guys are such a cute little family and congrats on the adoption news!