Isn't this temple just beautiful? We are so grateful that even though Treycen was not born to us, that through the ordinances done inside this house, we are able to seal him to us. He is ours now and will be forever, what an awesome responsibility that is! I am honored.
What a blessing Treycen has been to us. Friends and family have been telling us for a while now that we waited long enough that we deserved to receive such a happy and special boy, but the blessings have just been poured upon us, more than I feel I deserve. Yes, we still have struggles, but the blessings definitely outweigh them. I guess it is true that when you focus on the blessings in your life, the hard times don't seem so hard or as important. We just want to thank all of you who have prayed in behalf of our little family. My testimony has been strengthened and I pray that I can live up to the mother that Heavenly Father has prepared me to be. It won't be too hard with such a wonderful son. I don't tell you this to boast, but to share with you how full my heart is at this time and how grateful I am for the trials in my life and how they have refined me and allowed me to have a desire to be a better daughter of God and mother.
We feel so blessed to have had this opportunity to take our son to the House of the Lord and to give him the blessing of being sealed to loving parents. We are so happy those of you who came and got to share in that special moment. We can't wait to see you again.
We love you all!
Where Am I?
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment