February 13, 2008

Adoption Celebration

He is officially a HALL!
We had such a busy week! We finalized the adoption on Monday and then had a birthday party for Treycen. Pictures coming soon!
Tuesday, we had the opportunity to take Treycen to the beautiful temple in Rexburg and have him sealed to us for eternity. What an awesome experience! Words cannot express the peace and happiness we felt there. It is probably the most beautiful temple I have ever seen. We were the first family to seal a child and so it was fun to watch the temple workers try to figure out where we were supposed to be and in what order, but we got to see a lot of the temple. Treycen looked so handsome in his white Tuxedo. Pictures coming soon too! Thanks to all of you who have supported us through it all and were there to share in our COMPLETE joy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO excited for you guys!

Rachel S said...

That is so exciting! We would love to come to the temple if you have room for us! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I'm there for everything! Brannon will be there for lunch on Monday and the blessing! I'm so happy for you guys. Love you lots! PS: Can I get a ride up to Rexburg with you?

Scott*n*Mindy said...

We Can't Wait!!! This is going to be awesome! Let me know if there is anything we can do to help out.

Kendra said...

Congrats Adam and Amber - Kris will be a the temple but I will not (cause I got a sick baby at home). Hopefully I will be able to stop by the Hall's afterwords to say hello!

Anonymous said...

We for sure will be at the Temple. We are so excited for you!!!! See you then

Adam and Melisa said...

I am so happy for you! Can't wait to see the pics!