So "Where have I been?" you ask....... I will show you:
I got the privilege of watching my three nieces for four days while my brother and his wife went on a trip. Looking back now, it was a blurr. Treycen just loves to have kids to play with, he gets sick of mommy sometimes.
This next picture is totally funny because of the expression on my face. It was a chore to get all the kids to sit nicely on the luv sac and then to get them to look at the little flashing light on the camera at the right time. At least I accomplished that even though my face is crazy. I guess you could say this is my "I am really NOT losing my patience here" look.
It really was a fun weekend, so full of things to do. The kids would get up and have cold cereal, except the oldest wanted chicken noodle soup!?! Then it was Hair-styling time. My favorite thing to do with my nieces. Then it was off to do something to keep them occupied. We went to the park (several times), we drove to Salt Lake to have lunch with Nana Murdock, we baked AND frosted sugar cookies, we had a nail-painting party, and watched every princess movie that I own. Just thinking about it makes me exhausted again. I would do it again in a heart-beat, just give me a few weeks to put my house back together. Ha-ha. Thanks Andrew and Kaylyn, it was so fun to play with my nieces for the weekend. I miss them already!
Where Am I?
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment