2008 Getting to know You - (well Me I guess)
Where were you born? Idaho Falls, ID
Middle name: Renee
How old will you be this year? 29, (for the first time)
Nicknames: M, Bamber, Chewy-don't ask!
Are you taller than your mother or father? Taller than Mom, shorter than Dad
Do you cry often during movies?? Yes, I am very sappy.
What is your biggest pet peeve? People that say "honestly" or "to tell you the truth"as if they need to validate that they are finally telling the truth!
Favorite color: RED
Favorite foods: Mexican, Italian, well anything except seafood!
Favorite beverage: Crushed ice with a little bit of Pepsi
Favorite cold cereal: Uhh, I don't like any breakfast foods
Favorite smells: Baby lotion, euculyptus, home made bread
Favorite time of day: When I wake up on my own and the sun is shining and everyone is still sleeping, shhh!
What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Back to Basics
Make-up products? Mary Kay
How many pillows do you sleep with? one really flat one
Do you play an instrument? I tried my hand at piano, but would love to learn the guitar.
Have you ever been skinny dipping? Only once and I was so nervous I didn't even enjoy it
Did you do any sports in High School? Not unless you can call Sign Language a sport... JK
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? The Jumper - really interesting, but hated the ending
What is your favorite article of clothing? pajamas! Now that I am a stay-at-home mom, you will be lucky to see me in anything else.
What is your dream vacation? A cabin in the mountains
What was your first impression of your spouse? He was only 15 so this isn't fair, but a goofy clown that always had to be in the center of attention. I guess nothing has changed....
If you were an animal what would you be? An eagle so I could fly anywhere and wouldn't be hunted.
What is your favorite "me- time" activity? Sleeping or if the weather is nice; reading a book outside.
Favorite TV shows: Grey's Anatomy, King of Queens, Ellen, American Idol
What is your dream car? Anything without a top - gotta let the sunshine in!
What is one of your weaknesses? Worrying about everyone's feelings.
What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? Grilled cheese sandwiches or frozen cookie dough
If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? Yikes! It would probably be the 80's.
What is the emotion you feel the most? Love
Do you consider yourself outgoing? not really, my husband does that for me.
What is something you are constantly working on? Thinking positive and budgeting money
Any hidden talents? No, I am pretty open about all of them
What is a word or phrase you overuse? "Just kidding"
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? My mom and dad getting divorced. Although they both have remarried wonderful people so it has turned out to be a good thing!
What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? We adopted our beautiful son!
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? Make exercising a routine and planting a garden.
The best piece of advice you learned this past year? You can't fix everything! oh, another: Kill it with kindness.
Who are the 7 people you are going to tag to do this survey? I absolutely HATE chain letters and things, so I won't ask anyone to do this, but it sure would be fun to learn more about you!!
Where Am I?
13 years ago
3 comments:
Nice Amber! (or should I say Chewy?) =) You need to check out our stargazing pictures that we took last night on my blog! See you this Saturday.
Mindy
the 80's are you serious! I want to know why? Love you girly!
Amber you are so cute! I loved learning more about you! And I totally agree with you on the beverage thing...I love crushed ice, with a tiny bit of pop!
Post a Comment