My mother-in-law has a bathroom in her home dedicated to rubber ducks and the grandchildren. She has a few pictures with several grandchildren in the tub and these are the next three that needed to be added to her wall. From left to right is Treycen, Sophie (Marci's), and Payton (Brittany's). This may look like a cute idea, but these were not the best subjects...
This was their precious expressions at the very beginning of this photo shoot. Not happy campers. With my amazing computer, I was able to capture at least two pictures that were somewhat decent. I hope this works for you, Mom.
It was a "blast" in the tub. I am sure they will remember it for years to come. The daddy's of these shrek babies think that we are crazy moms to put our kids though such trama. But a picture is worth a thousand words and I will stick to that. I just hope that this won't be black mail for Sophie when she starts to date.
Where Am I?
13 years ago
1 comments:
Oh that is hillarious! They are so cute!
Post a Comment