May 14, 2008

Captain Trevor Hall interview

Trevor was phone interviewed by Fox News about the devestation in Myanmar.
Here is the link:

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=349063&referralPlaylistId=949437d0db05ed5f5b9954dc049d70b0c12f2749

Also here is a radio interview:

http://wlsam.1871dev.com/content/img/f46309/D_R_with_Trevor_Hall_5_13.mp3

or

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/PentagonRadioNetwork/bloggersroundtable/2008/05/14/Transport-of-the-First-Emergency-Relief-Supplies-to-Rangoon-International-Airport-in-Burma

here is an article written about Trevor

http://www.qando.net/details.aspx?Entry=8512

4 comments:

Scott*n*Mindy said...

Wow!!! Way to go Trevor! Make sure you let him know that we are all so proud of what he has done.

Rachel S said...

Go Trev! We are so proud of him!

Ryan and Maria said...

Love it Amber!!! I stole some of your stuff for my blog, I was just trying to figure out how to do it all. I just can't tell enough people about it all, we are so stinkin' proud of him!

Andersen said...

I posted this on my blog as well, sorry for being a copy cat. We are all just so proud of him. I am so grateful he was safe (well unharmed).