Or should I say; Wifes, don't let your hubbies wanna be cowboys!!
It all started when Adam took on a contest at work with all of the 5 managers. The goal was to grow a beard for an entire month. This was supposed to boost "employee morale"..... I don't get it, but if you knew the managers he worked with, you would be saying right along with me, "okay.... whatever."
Well about three weeks into it, Adam was winning the most facial hair contest (If only that was part of the deal).
And Thursday marked the one month of beards so it was time to shave it off into a mustache. I had visions of it looking hideous, but I was way off!! It looks worse than hideous. Words cannot express.... Well, see for yourself:
I asked Adam what look he was going for and he said, "I wanna look just like Pops." (my dad)
I think he came in pretty close.
Believe it or not, this actually looks good compared to the mustache he has now! I wish he would have left the handlebars!!
I cannot even look at Adam. It reminds me of some freak..... well, I don't think I should say.
I will let you tell me what you think he looks like!

Here's what some people are saying:
Adam thinks this is great. He complained that the beard really itched, but now he thinks the mustache is the coolest thing. He can't keep a straight face while he talks about it. I think it is really gross. I can't even look at it without getting the shivers. Today, he was teasing me saying; "I need some reassurance, look me straight in the stache and tell me that you love me."

I gotta love my hubby! There is never a dull moment in this house. I love him for that. I love that Treycen has picked up on his humor and tries to make me laugh too. I cannot picture my life without him. He has taught me how to enjoy life, work hard, patience, passion, sleeping in, playing hard, and to love laughter. For that, I can tollerate this stache for a few more days!
I think he came in pretty close.
Believe it or not, this actually looks good compared to the mustache he has now! I wish he would have left the handlebars!! I will let you tell me what you think he looks like!

Adam thinks this is great. He complained that the beard really itched, but now he thinks the mustache is the coolest thing. He can't keep a straight face while he talks about it. I think it is really gross. I can't even look at it without getting the shivers. Today, he was teasing me saying; "I need some reassurance, look me straight in the stache and tell me that you love me."
I gotta love my hubby! There is never a dull moment in this house. I love him for that. I love that Treycen has picked up on his humor and tries to make me laugh too. I cannot picture my life without him. He has taught me how to enjoy life, work hard, patience, passion, sleeping in, playing hard, and to love laughter. For that, I can tollerate this stache for a few more days!
4 comments:
I loved your blog! Beau and I read it together and we were laughing so hard that we were crying! I thought he looked like Earl even before I scrolled down and saw the picture.
But what if when the weeks up he doesn't want to shave it? Then what are you going to do? Ha ha! He looks like someone trying to be a hard @%%!
They had a mustache contest for a whole month at Kevin's work too. I don't get it. Except you are much nicer than I am. I told Kevin no way he was gonna be part of that one.
love it!
Post a Comment