My sweet neighbor and friend just had her precious little girl on Wednesday and I couldn't be more excited for her! Keslie was born at 1:30 in the morning after just a couple hours of labor (way to go Becky!) and she was 7 lbs, 5 oz. and 19 inches long. PERFECT! B and T congrats! Brooklyn, you are the cutest big sister. Tallan, what a little man! It is so crazy how bringing in a small baby makes your little boy look so big.
I snapped this picture for my neighbors at Christmas time and I just had to show them off. What a cute family and now we get to take even more pics! I can't wait!!
We are so happy for you guys and I have to admit, I am excited to have another neighbor that stays home all day with me. We will have a blast, being the "home-makers" we are supposed to be. You make it hard to want to move back to Idaho any time soon. Thanks for being such wonderful neighbors.
Where Am I?
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment