June 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary Baby!

Today is our 8-year anniversary and I can't believe how fast time has flown by! It is hard to believe that I can remember when my parents celebrated their 8-year! I was only five, but I remember it like it was yesterday. We got to have a popcorn party in the living room with Rachel while my mom and dad went out to dinner. I guess Adam and I will do the same. I leave to go visit my dad for a few days and Adam has to work 14 hour days all week. My sweet neighbor insisted that on Friday she will watch Treycen so that we can go celebrate.
Thanks Becky, you are a gem!

Here are few reasons why I think that we are made for each other:

I am the luckiest girl alive to have married such a hard working man. I am so proud that he is so committed to making a good living so that we can live comfortably.

I love that he is such a good dad. Treycen adores him and I love to see that special bond that a father and son should have.

I love how down-to-earth Adam is. When life gets away from me and I spread myself way too thin, he is always there to show me the simple things in life that I am taking for granted.I love how life is FUN! There is never a dull moment in our home when Adam is here. He loves to laugh and loves to make others laugh. Thanks for helping me remember not to be too serious.


I love his dedication to his church callings. He loves the scouting program. The scouts love him too. He is such a good example for those boys to look up to.

I love his passion for everything, especially life! He loves the outdoors and loves to be with his family. He loves to relax and loves to entertain. He is such an awesome guy and I love him for loving me so much!Thanks Adam, you are my everything and I am so lucky to be a part of your life. I hope that the next 8 years are just as good, but I am certain they will only get better! We have eternity, baby!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Congratulations you guys! Nate and I celebrate our 8 this year too! Doesn't it make you feel old? Crazy how time flies!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO! It's weird to think that I've known you for 7 of those eight years. hummm... I love you two!

Amy K said...

Amber, Saw your blog off our class blog. What a cute family! Your little boy is adorable. I also linked to your photo blog, and was very impressed! You're a good photographer, and it was fun to see so many pictures.
Amy (Kindred) Palmer

Andersen said...

Hey Congrats, it is so crazy how times goes by so fast. Hope you have a good day together.