June 17, 2008

A Pic A Day....

After seeing a friend's blog and getting some inspiration from her, I decided to copy her. Thanks AKP! I have this little obsession with photography and am always wishing I was better so here is a way to improve. I am going to try my best to post a picture a day.

I got a brand new camera about two months ago and have only had it out a handful of times because I am too scared to scratch it. How ridiculous! I am going to USE this new camera and get very familiar with it from now on.

So look out, there is going to be a lot of entries on here, but I think it will be a perfect way to keep a journal of our little Hallywood. Treycen is growing so fast and I am already forgetting how little he was and it is only going to go by faster.

Any one of you out there who is reading this, my camera is DYING to get some use! Let me capture some memories for you. If you need some updated family pictures, or just some new pics of your kids, I am ready and waiting!


Here is the FIRST pic of the day:Okay, so I couldn't pick just one cuz he is so adorable.

4 comments:

Palmers said...

Amber, I' going to love looking at your pictures!

You might already know about this, but I have a lens cover for each of my lenses. I think it's called a UV haze blocker. But most importantly, it protects the lens. You don't have to be scared of scratching it. The covers are about $25? I think. You just leave them on all the time. Much cheaper to replace if you had to than the whole lens.

What kind of camera did you get?

Anonymous said...

Well you guys have been busy! I love the pics of Treycen swimming! We need to come out again and just let the kids swim! Let's play soon! Oh and we have a play on Thursday yay!

McKenzie said...

I think that is a great idea! I love looking at your pictures, and Traycen sure is getting big! That picture of him in the pool makes him look so old! Keep posting!

Scott*n*Mindy said...

Treycen is so cute! This will be a lot of fun to see all the pics! Hope to see you again soon!