I was lucky enough to have a break today. Adam and Treycen had some bonding time and I got to leave and do whatever I wanted.... after trying to figure out what to do, I ended up at the library. Ya, pretty lame, but I am really interested in learning more about all those outlaws that hid in the mountains here in Utah and after spending time at my dad's, I decided I needed to exercise my brain. I found a really cool book and spent two hours just reading there. It was a great relaxing day.
Here is the one picture I captured today. It's not a good photograph, but it sure tells a good story. Treycen is a monkey!!! I continually find him on the counter tops and on the table in the kitchen and today I found him trying to stand on the steering wheel of his truck. He actually got both feet up there and then tried for quite a while to let go with his hands and still stay up there, but no dice. By the time I thought to get the camera, he had decided that it was just no use. I am going to have my hands full!!
2 comments:
I love pictures that tell a story. That's why we take them, right? He's so cute! And good luck, their mischief can only improve with age and coordination. :)
Amber - I just saw your your name on someones blog list & so I had to look. You guys are so stinkin cute! Your little guy is so dang handsome! You are a great mom - I wish I got my camera out more.
geri bohn
Post a Comment