June 21, 2008

Teach them while they are young

Treycen got red jam on every corner and on the walls all the way up the stairs. After cleaning him off, I set out to wash the walls down and Treycen decided it would be fun to help. I think I am making a clean-freak out of him. It even drives him crazy when food drops off his spoon on to his tray. He puts the spoon down and wipes at the spill until it is on the floor or all rubbed in. Crazy kid!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well at least he cleans up after himself!

Unknown said...

Hey...this is not a bad thing!

Burbank Family said...

It's not a bad thing to teach them to clean. He is such a cute little boy and looks like full of mischief

Ryan and Maria said...

HA! What a cute little stinker, your doing a super job. Now if he'll just keep it up right?! I miss everyone, hopefully we'll get to come out this early fall sometime!

Mary Ellen said...

He is so cute!!!

Andersen said...

That is right you need to teach them young. Better now then when he really doesn't want to. I should start giving Reve rags and things to clean the house. He is deathly scared of the vacuum and broom.