July 18, 2008

Another visit to Pop's!

Treycen and I got away for a while to go see my dad, brothers, sister and Tina. It was such a blast, I love it down there. Treycen couldn't get enough of the tractor.

Or the dogs. The first thing he would say when waking up was "doggie!!"
Here's the progress on the cabin so far. I love that it is so rustic. My job was to chip off all the loose bark on the logs when I wasn't chasing Treycen around.
I couldn't keep up with Treycen. He would empty a bucket of nails, and then before I could turn around, he was half way up the ladder! The second floor had no gates or doors on the holes in the walls or floor so it was really scary letting Treycen up there, but he would always find a way to be up with the big boys.
Grandma Tina pulled this trike out of storage to try to keep him entertained, but he was determined to carry the bike up the ladder. He is just soo busy and curious.
It was really fun and the weather is perfect there. I can't wait to go visit again and see how far they have gotten on the cabin. Miss you already!

0 comments: