July 7, 2008

Welcome!!




Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy your visit here. Stay as long as you like and dig into this as much as you want. Though, most of my entries are just me blabbing on about what I was feeling that day, I think you will get an idea of what our little family is like.There's my daddy, Adam, who is full of spunk and jokes. Not a day goes by that we don't bust a gutt laughing at the things that come out of his mouth. I love my daddy, he works really hard to support us and we know that he loves us very much. He's the best daddy in the whole world!!
Then there's my mom, Amber. She plays with me all day and teaches me new things. She is always doing something to help out her friends and neighbors and I have never heard her complain about it. She is so talented at photography and crafts and her friends always tell her how cute she has decorated our house. She is a really good cook- daddy and I can't seem to keep a good figure with all of the yummy food around.

And then there's me!! My name is Treycen and I am 18 months old! I am happy ALL the time. I only cry when I am really tired or I get hurt real bad. I will go to anyone and love to play with other kids. I love my dog, we are best pals. My biggest wish is that I can be a big brother. I LOVE babies, in fact, that is one of the first words I started saying. I know that my mommy and daddy really want me to have a brother or a sister and I can't wait!!
So that's my family! I hope you like ALL the pictures of me, I am the most important to my mom and I have to live with a mom that takes tons of pictures of me, so enjoy!!

0 comments: