August 4, 2008

Paisley Isabelle

Just before we said goodbye to all of our dear friends, I got the opportunity to have some pictures taken of our little angel. Thanks Lisa! You can see more of Paisley's pictures on http://lisarichardsonphotography.blogspot.com/

Until we get a little more settled in here, you will have to enjoy this little photograph! I promise not to take too long, I have some great pics of the last couple of weeks, just stay posted.

9 comments:

Ryan and Maria said...

Oh my goodness Amber...she is so sweet! What a perfect little baby girl. Can't wait to see you all soon!!!

Flinders Family said...

These pictures turned out SO cute! What an angel she is. We miss you guys already!!! : (

Anonymous said...

You fixed the background! How did you end up doing it? So cute! I'm glad you like the pics, and again send your address and I'll send you the CD! Love ya

Michelle W. Nate said...

She is just so cute. I love all of your pictures. Your home is beautiful. I need your decorating touch.

Suzanne said...

she is ADORABLE! i can't wait for nova and her to meet! we will have to be roommates at the retreat---we can have an all-night party---literally! she really is so cute--we are so excited for you!

Jeremy & Audrie Williams said...

You're new little girl is so stinking cute! I hope that I am blessed with one of my own soon!

Dara Stuart said...

She is so cute. I heard that you were getting another baby, but I had no idea that you got her. Congratulations! I want to see her!

Mary Ellen said...

What a sweet picture!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I cannot wait to meet my new niece! She is so adorable!