August 8, 2008

Fun at Grandpa's

What a week it has been! Most of it has been a blurr to me due to lack of sleep, but here are just a few highlights of the past week:

We went out to the lake and went kayaking. After piling all the kids and all the gear in the car, I forgot the camera, but Treycen sat on the boat with dad while they paddled out to the middle and back. Anything with water and Treycen is IN! (Literally)
Grandpa Bart came to visit in his Model T. Treycen got to drive it!
Pa took us out to the lake for family night. We roasted hot dogs on the dock and went swimming alot!
Treycen is a dare-devil! He would say "ready, set, GO!" and jsut dead run off the edge of the dock into the water. Luckily we put the life jacket on him before we even let him loose! He would jump off the dock and go under water but he would always come up laughing. He wouldn't even let the water drip off before he was yelling "ready, set, GO!" again.
I am so nervous that later in life, the E.R. is going to know us by our first names!!! He has no fear, I guess he makes up for mom being afraid of everything.
Yes, you are seeing this picture correctly! Treycen is water skiing at 17 months! He wasn't sure about the whole thing until they were standing up and the wind was blowing his hair. As soon as dad let go of the rope and we came around in the boat to pick them up, he was smiling and jibbering all about it! Slow down Adam! I think there is adrenaline that Treycen shouldn't even discover until he is at least 14!! Yikes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How in the heck did he do that! It's not at all shocking that Treycen just went for it into the water though. Looks like Idaho life is treating you well...bummer! Keep us posted on what's going on!

Scott*n*Mindy said...

I've got to be honest...the first words I said after seeing this last picture was..."NO WAY Adam!!!" That is hillarious!! I would have loved to see it! Looks like you guys are having fun up there!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap!!! Teach em' young! I can't believe he's such a dare devil. He learns it from Adam cuz he has no fear. Love ya