I come from a large family as you all know. We are all pretty close... well, we are close in spirit. My dad, 2nd mom (I hate the term step) and brothers and sister all moved down south. I used to be only 4 hours away, but since we have moved, we are more than 7 hours apart. When I heard that they were all coming to visit, I was so excited. I got to sneak away and have lunch with them. It was so great to see them again and I will treasure this picture for a long time! The sad part is that there are more family missing in this picture than were in it.
I counted 13 that are missing. I love my huge family!
I counted 13 that are missing. I love my huge family!
My brothers are the coolest. I love there sense of humor and how much they love and adore my kids. I love their hugs and the "long" talks on the phone. I love that they are hard workers and are down there taking care of my dad and 2nd mom.
My sister Camilla came home from Missouri this month and got to hold Paisley for the first time. I am so glad that I got to see her. She is so cute and so considerate of other people. Can't wait to see her again. Hey Cami, see you in California????
1 comments:
Was Cami just visiting? I was surprised to see her in the pictures! Look how big Paisley is! Oh my gosh! Now I really can't wait for you to come down here! I want to see those kids, and my best friend of course!
Post a Comment