Last Thursday was the Premier of Season 5 of "The Office". As you know, we are huge fans of it! (I am just because I can't stand to hear Adam quoting one more thing from Seinfeld!!)
Well, we all got memos from the Party Planning Committee AND the Committee that plans parties that there was going to be a Scranton party.... well, look for yourself:
(you might have to double click on it to actually read it)
(you might have to double click on it to actually read it)

So we all headed over for the big party! Here are some of the famous employess that showed up.
Andy (a.k.a Kris) Remember the episode that he got chaffed on the nips?I have to mention that I was a pretty good Pam Beasley! For some reason, I didn't take any pictures of myself that night. Hmmm.
It was a great party. We played trivia games quoted old episodes and watched bloopers from other seasons, then we watched the new one.
Thanks to all who came and played along! We had a blast.






3 comments:
that is so fun! i have never seen the office until this season and dan and i have decided we need to watch the other seasons to see what all the fuss is about! i dig all the people who dressed up!
Ha ha! No one dressed up at Jim! Oh sad although I'm not sure anyone could pull that off! :)
Adam makes a perfect Dwight though.
Very creative. We thoroughly enjoyed the Office premiere (although we didn't have any cool games or outfits).
Post a Comment