September 15, 2008

Get this boy a towell!

Treycen has no fear of water as you all know. Here is a little video to prove it:

I have got to get this boy in swimming lessons!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny! I like that you can hear that he is holding his breath! Oh I miss this little boy, and his sister and his mom, and his dad, and even his doggy. Wow I'm pathetic.

Yes we did get the book done! It turned out really cute! I'll send it to you so you can check it out. My mom now wants to get together and work on one for her grandparents. That should be fun!

Scott*n*Mindy said...

He is getting old!=) Can't wait until we can all get together again! Love you guys!

Michelle W. Nate said...

I'd say you do. That boy is going to be a fish. Do you know how long it takes some kids to even barely put their face in water. Wow! What a cutie.