September 28, 2008

Getting FIT!

My cousins Suzanne and Heather started a "dance off" and I thought we would add our own version of it. We got Wii Fit about a month ago and finally took it out of the box. One night I heard the t.v. on really late and went to go see what Adam was watching. The sight that I saw was video worthy so I thought I would share it with you! Note: Adam has no clue that this video was taken!



I tease him that he will have a thin waist in no time. After that night, I haven't seen him do it again. I think maybe he was a little sore after all that Hoola Hooping. My video is yet to come. Actually, unless Adam insists after seeing this, you may not see me. I hate to be the center of attention or get embarrassed. Now, why did I marry Adam again??

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

shake those hips adam!

Anonymous said...

It looks like so much fun!