September 17, 2008

When I grow up

Treycen has been trying out some new things lately to find a career path and I caught them on camera...

He knows that by the time he is grown up, people will be flying around on those hover boards so he is getting some good practice in. He has even tried to take it apart to see how they go together. He might even be the engineer for them.
He spend a lot of time inside of Kramer's kennel. At first I was really concerned that maybe he was reminiscing about his pre life, but then I realized that he is just getting in tune with the animal world so that he can be a Veterinarian. He has even tried the dog food on several occasions to make sure that it digests well with human food.

This is where Treycen hangs out the most. His first word was basketball and it doesn't matter what he is doing or where he is going, a basketball hoop can distract him so easy. His uncle Ryan's room is a shrine to him. Pictures of Michael Jordan and basektballs everywhere. He walks in there and says "ohhhhhh, basketball!" Good thing he has those genes to make him really tall.

He also spends a lot of time studying gravity. I find him jumping with different objects. He has tried a bike, a basket, a ball, Kramer, a shovel, even his cousins. Yep, they all do the same thing. They bounce up and down until they get too close to the edge, then they fall really far and never bounce back up!

Treycen is the most curious little boy I have ever met. These along with so many other things, I wonder what he will be when he grows up. That is if he can make it through several close calls and my heart attacks. I love this little guy and he has the world ahead of him.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love that picture of Treycen hanging on the basketball hoop! I hope you can use it to show on the news when he goes pro.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget that he eats the dog poop too! So he really knows how it digests! I love the pic with basketball hoop to! He's always been so super strong! Love that little guy!

Hey I do have a photo session on Friday the 3rd so I don't think I'm going to make the trip up that weekend. But my house is open and I need a babysitter that night if you are interested in coming down! I have a 2 cribs and extra space in my bed! We could make lots of cute bows and headbands for the little girls! Think about it!