August 13, 2008

Sell So Much Stuff, The Kids Think They're Next!

The World's Biggest Blog Sale!!

Thanks to Dave Ramsey, we are truly selling everything that's not bolted down.
Warning: This is a very long blog and if you don't have money to blow, don't read this!

Here are the items that are for sale. We thought it would be funny to post them all on here for you to see and also for us to see the progress. With this plan, we will be out of debt in no time!

LG Front Load Washer and Dryer $2000

Deep Freezer- Self Seals and Locks $950

Gumball Machine $300

So if you haven't heard of this Dave Ramsey guy, I bet you are curious now!!
We just really love his steps on getting out of debt and saving money.


SLX Loud Speakers $130

Panasonic Stereo plays MP3 cds $75

Kayak, paddle and spray skirt $250

NO! We're not on the verge of Bankruptcy or anything at all!
We just really want to be debt free.
With everything sitting in storage and not being used,
now is a great time to sell it while it is not being missed.

TV Stand Black $200

OLD Microwave that works great $30

Grill- works great, needs cleaned. $20

42" Panasonic Plasma TV $1100


Crazy, I know! I keep saying that I might regret selling this or that,
but when it comes down to it, it's just stuff and next time I will pay cash!


Clavinova Piano $1000

50" Pioneer Plasma TV $2000

Big Comfy Chair $50

Surround Sound System

Yamaha Receiver

Porch Rockers

Yamaha Lawn Mower

So you family and friends out there- I know you have been dying to get
something off this list for a really long time. Now is your chance!
Everything has been gently used and is marked at least 50% off what it originally sold for.

Lamps set of 3

Blue-Ray DVD player

Coffee Table and 2 end tables

Dining Table (counter height with butterfly leaf and 6 chairs)

Dyson Slim Vacuum

DVD player

Volley ball set

Sub woofer 10"

If you are interested in any of this stuff, just email us at trabmada@yahoo.com.
Things are going fast so you better jump on it!
I will try to keep this updated on what has sold so check back often.

3 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

What a very smart couple of people. I wish we were out of debt. Hey when you see or talk to your 2nd mom again please tell her hi from Michelle.

Andersen said...

You should put some of this stuff on the college website. Alot of students look on the site. Especially your electronics.

Kendra said...

You truly are crazy, you know that!??!! I really admire what you are doing. The only thing that I don't think I could part with in that list of things that you are selling is the washer and dryer....part of me just really wants to talk you into keeping those! But I respect what you are doing and am learning from your example. You guys are amazing!!