This happened a few weeks ago, but I thought there were more exciting things to share first and since I have been too spacey to grab my camera when I go anywhere, I thought now would be a good time to show you this:
While we were packing up our house, Paisley started crying in her bed. We could hear her through the baby monitor we had in the kitchen. I watched as Treycen quickly ran past me and up the stairs. After only a few minutes, it all registered when we could hear Treycen talking right into the baby monitor so we raced up the stairs to this scene:
Treycen had climbed into the crib with Paisley and was singing to her while he was patting her belly. It was one of those "priceless moments" and something I hope to never erase from my mind. I pulled him out and tried to get him to climb in again just so I could see how in the world he did it, but he is keeping his secrets. At least Paisley didn't get hurt in the process.
There hasn't been many precious moments, I think Treycen has figured out that Paisley is here to stay and to steal mom's attention and time, but he still gives her kisses continually. I am so grateful that we were blessed with another child so quickly. (Yes, tonight I can say it cuz I had a really good nap.) One of my biggest concerns with starting our family is that I was afraid there would be huge gaps between our children, but the Lord has other plans for us and for that I am grateful. It's a challenge and anyone who has ever had children 17 months apart knows what I am talking about, but I am counting my many blessings tonight, especially my 2 biggest blessings that are sleeping soundly right now.
Treycen had climbed into the crib with Paisley and was singing to her while he was patting her belly. It was one of those "priceless moments" and something I hope to never erase from my mind. I pulled him out and tried to get him to climb in again just so I could see how in the world he did it, but he is keeping his secrets. At least Paisley didn't get hurt in the process.
There hasn't been many precious moments, I think Treycen has figured out that Paisley is here to stay and to steal mom's attention and time, but he still gives her kisses continually. I am so grateful that we were blessed with another child so quickly. (Yes, tonight I can say it cuz I had a really good nap.) One of my biggest concerns with starting our family is that I was afraid there would be huge gaps between our children, but the Lord has other plans for us and for that I am grateful. It's a challenge and anyone who has ever had children 17 months apart knows what I am talking about, but I am counting my many blessings tonight, especially my 2 biggest blessings that are sleeping soundly right now.
3 comments:
And they are both sooooo beautiful! Are you coming this weekend and next weekend or just this next weekend! I'm confused!
Amber you are such an awesome mom! And your kids are adorable. I loved seeing you all the other day for haircuts!
that has got to be the cutest thing I've heard....Treycen sings to her. I cannot wait to see you all in October!
Post a Comment