November 8, 2008

DisneyLand in October

Yes, we DROVE all the way to California with two kids in a little car! It wasn't that bad at all. Paisley slept most of the way and Treycen watched Mickey Mouse (to prepare him for the big event) and read books. He didn't even nap the whole way down there!!
We stopped at just about every rest stop all the way down so that Treycen could get out his wiggles. I remembered all the stops along the way on our trips when I was a little girl. It was some of those "get-the-wiggles-out" stops that I remember most of our vacations.
We stayed one night at Whiskey Pete's Resort to break up the trip and to meet up with everyone else coming from different directions. Treycen LOVED the pool and the waterslide. Paisley loved the hot tub and that's about it.
Funny story: We were packing the car back up in the parking lot when all of the sudden, nobody knew where Treycen was. We frantically started looking for him. We finally found him sitting in the driver's seat just gulping down daddy's Pepsi. That explains why he didn't take a nap the rest of the way to California!
Here we are waiting for Mickey to open the gates to Disneyland!

Notice in these two pics what Treycen is staring at...



It was a fun two days, but totally exhausting. Treycen's highlight was Playhouse Disney Live on stage. Adam's favorite was watching Treycen at Playhouse Disney. Paisley's highlight was being propped in her snugli on mom and watching everything going on. My highlight of the trip was (well this is sappy, but) the whole thing! There is nothing I love to do more than doing things with the ones that I love the most. It was so fun for all of us to have Adam all to ouselves for a full week! It was so fun to spend time with most of my siblings too. I love my family and it just gets more fun everytime we get together. Next time I get a chance to post, I will post some of the fun videos we took. Thanks Dad and Tina for taking us on a trip of a lifetime! Let's do it again SOON!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's all go together next year! That would be so fun!