November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I sure do have a lot to be grateful for. Here are 5 of the greatest things I am grateful for. These are not in any particular order.

The Gospel. I know who I am and where I came from- that seems to give me much comfort in this crazy world. I know that God has a plan for me and as long as I am doing the things I should, I seem to be blessed beyond comprehension.

Adam. My handsome hubby. He is the hardest working person I know. His passion in life is his family and that includes me. I am so grateful! He is a good daddy and terrific friend. I am really lucky to be with him for eternity.

Treycen. My adorable little man. It is so amazing to me how much love a parent can have for their children. He is so funny and loves to tease. He always has a love and kisses for me, even when I don't ask for them. He is such a curious little boy and has no fear. I am so grateful for happiness that he brings into my life.

Paisley. My sweet little angel. She is so precious. I love her sassy personality and how she brings spunk to every face she pulls. My life is so completely different raising a girl, and it has only begun. Her beautiful blue eyes that just shine at me and her cute chubby cheeks and perfect smile just make my life perfect.

My childrens' birth-moms. What awesome women they are. I am so blessed to have two amazing mothers who followed their hearts and minds and trusted their little angels to us. It amazes me that even though I wanted to bear children of my own for so long, these women did the very best they could to give my children a healthy and happy life. There are no words to express how grateful I am to these mothers and how amazed I am at their selflessness and their love.

There is so much more to be grateful for, but these are what are important to me today.
Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Andersen said...

Your little ones are getting so big in such a short time. Your little girl has just exploded. They are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Love this pics! So cute.

Jeremy & Audrie Williams said...

I love that last pic... she is so cute! " ) Check out Lorin's blog for cute pics of the cute baby Jessica!

Scott*n*Mindy said...

Amber! What cute pictures! I miss seeing you guys all the time! We are planning on going to mom's for Christmas. See you there! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Amber!
I love your blog it is so cute! It was so great to hear from you to! I'm glad my mom gave you my address, and your pictures are amazing! I hope everything is going great for you and your family also. Love, Sunni