Yes, we are still alive and yes things are happening, but let me tell you, it is hard to grab the camera every time something happens! Here are some random shots we have taken lately.
Here is our Paisley learning the true meaning of the color RED. GO UTES!! (which Treycen can say really well - Sorry Mikey and Chalyse)
Like Salt and Peppa. I love this picture. We caught the two little rascals (Payton and Treycen) actually sitting in a chair TOGETHER and being nice!! This is a rare moment. Could these two be any more opposite? Well, I guess the only difference is the hair color.
Treycen got new mittens from Nana and I just gave them to him to see what he would do. This is his new invention for stockings. I am not quite sure what he thinks the string that keeps them attached is for. I sure wish I could get inside his head sometimes.
As a mom, you can NEVER have enough of these. Treycen adores his baby sister. He is my live and talking baby monitor. Even when she squeaks and we are seperated by several walls and an entire floor, Treycen will jump up and say "oh, sissy sad" and he will go running.
And last, but not least; I have learned that I have to be careful what I say and do because I have Eyes and Ears on me all the time. The other day, I decided to give myself a manicure. I gathered up all the things I would need and sat down to do my needed task. While being distracted with a crying baby, I came back to my pedicure to see Treycen mimicking the very act I had been doing. I had no idea he was even watching me. I am so glad that I hadn't gotten to the nail polish remover part yet! He copies everything I say too. Yikes! Now people are really going to hear what Adam and I say.
It is such a delight being a mom. I just have loved and savored every stage of this duty. I am so glad that I have two beautiful children to share this great responsibility with.So there you have it. We are alive and things really do happen around here.

2 comments:
You have such cute kids. They are such a blessing in our lives and keep us entertained.
What cute little kids. Seeing pictures of Treycen being nice to Paisley makes me feel better. I get so nervous about a baby girl... just don't put any scary pictures on your blog until mine is here. jk:)
Post a Comment