Well it lasted all but about 2 minutes with Treycen, but let me give you the run-down. The pictures have a lot of detail and I need to explain....
This was the first present he opened. Yes, he is CRAZY about Handy Manny! The sweater lights up and he LOVES the thing. He even wore it to bed cuz he refused to let me take it off.
NOTE: he is strapped in his high chair. My guess is that HE was the one who ate Santa's cookies. He was so hyper and wouldn't sit still. Just for our sanity, we locked him up and gave him the only thing that would satisfy him.... more sugar (fruit loops).
Next thing, the boy on the side, that is his cousin that was visiting from Japan. It was funny that a 5 year old was just as excited as Treycen was. Brandon even got a marble game and Treycen had just as much fun as he did.
Last thing to note: THE SNOW!!! Holy cow, I have never seen so much snow come all at once. This picture was taken a day early, but we got dumped on! Now, we have been dumped on before in Utah, but the sun ALWAYS comes out and melts it all away from the roads. Not in Idaho!! It has been about a week since it started snowing and we are still driving on about a foot of ice everywhere. People keep telling me "welcome to Idaho". Now I believe them.
Treycen had a huge pile of presents but after the second one, he was done! He appearently got what he asked for and he wasn't interested in anything else. Paisley was adorable as always, she just sat in her bumbo and watched everyone. I have no pictures, because it is all on video. I still need to learn how to use the dang thing so that I can post videos. Anyway, it was a very nice Christmas morning with sticky buns and hot chocolate and good times with a house full of family. We even talked on the phone to Adam's brother in Argentina for about 5 hours. What more could you ask for? (next year I am asking for a house of my very own)
NOTE: he is strapped in his high chair. My guess is that HE was the one who ate Santa's cookies. He was so hyper and wouldn't sit still. Just for our sanity, we locked him up and gave him the only thing that would satisfy him.... more sugar (fruit loops).
Next thing, the boy on the side, that is his cousin that was visiting from Japan. It was funny that a 5 year old was just as excited as Treycen was. Brandon even got a marble game and Treycen had just as much fun as he did.
Last thing to note: THE SNOW!!! Holy cow, I have never seen so much snow come all at once. This picture was taken a day early, but we got dumped on! Now, we have been dumped on before in Utah, but the sun ALWAYS comes out and melts it all away from the roads. Not in Idaho!! It has been about a week since it started snowing and we are still driving on about a foot of ice everywhere. People keep telling me "welcome to Idaho". Now I believe them.
2 comments:
Idaho was not the only state hit hard by the storm. We Utahns got our share let me tell you! Oh and then sun didn't come out and melt away the snow here either. The roads have been a mess since. I think the snow plows must be taking their Chistmas vacation now!
Yeah welcome to Idaho. I think this is our last Idaho Christmas for a while. I think i will put a house (at least a place with a garage and space) on my Christmas list this next year.
Post a Comment