January 13, 2009

Who has free time?

So thanks to my sis-in-law, I am addicted to facebook. Well, not really, but I can see how addicting it can be!!
I must say, I am SHOCKED, SHOCKED!! at how many of you are on there!! Like I said before, where does any mother find time to blog on a regular basis?? Now I have to add; to those of you who are doing both:
WHERE ARE YOUR CHILDREN AND WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU DID ANY LAUNDRY??
Now I see what they say about the internet becoming so addicting! It is so fun to talk to all of you that I NEVER get to see anymore. I miss you all and thanks to modern technology, I feel like I still have a little piece of you.
I am not making any promises that I will keep up with either, but it sure is fun when my children are sleeping and it is quiet in the house. (If my hubby knew what I really did with my free time, I think there would be serious talk about me going back to work.) It's my wind down time, that's my excuse and I am sticking to it.

1 comments:

Andersen said...

yeah that is when I do things. After Reve goes to bed I sit online to check things out. It isn't all of the time but it is good to look around and unwind.